Our client located in Laconia, NH is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.
Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering activities within area of assigned responsibility.
- Follows and develops Quality and Regulatory requirements including policies, procedures, and appropriate regulatory requirements
- Plan, develops, and executes process and test method validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ) in accordance with Integer procedures and guidelines
- Communicates ideas, information, and recommendations clearly, effectively, and frequently (oral and written) within Integer, with outside suppliers or partners and with Integer customers during formal and informal interactions
- Prepares or reviews documentation with a high degree of accuracy, completeness, and effectiveness using common Integer engineering tools & templates where available. (Examples include specifications, manufacturing procedures, ECOs, and technical reports or analysis)
- Applies and promotes Lean manufacturing techniques to continuously improve cycle times and process flows. Identifies, supports, or directs the execution of improvement efforts to reduce waste in all manufacturing and business processes
- Uses structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions
- Applies and leads DMAIC- Six Sigma approaches solve issues and reduce variation in all manufacturing and business processes
- Plans, executes, and manages project activities with cross functional teams. Project types can include new product development and introduction, manufacturing transfers, continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives
- Follow and adhere to standard work
- Support and Participate in the lean manufacturing cultural change to drive out waste in manufacturing processes
- Support and Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- Support and Participate in activities that increase the ratio of value added to non-value added processes
- Exhibits the Integer values (Integrity, Respect, Communication, Customer Focus, Teamwork, and Innovation) in all activities
- Demonstrates leadership through mentoring of junior staff, responsiveness to business needs and motivation of diverse, cross functional teams including influencing both internal and external members to achieve positive business results
- Demonstrates technical ability through the application of engineering skills, approaches, and knowledge
- Takes financial responsibility for activities to create positive impact to the business
- Performs all duties and directs others creating a safe working environment for our employees and our communities
- Performs other duties as necessary
Environmental Working Conditions:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- In addition, the individual must have a working knowledge of ISO and applicable customer and regulatory standards.