We are looking for a Manufacturing/Process Engineer to join our client in either New Britain, CT or Charlotte, NC.
The Manufacturing/Process Engineer will:
- Interact with Shift leaders, Plant Managers, and Supervisors to manage work flows, production plans and manufacturing operations.
- Perform Data Preparation and Creation for Manufacturing Operations
- Develop and Improve Manufacturing Processes
- Work with Planners and Schedulers on machine set ups
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years as a Manufacturing/Process Engineer
- Experience on a shop floor