We are looking for a Manufacturing/Process Engineer to join our team in Billerica, MA! We offer a competitive salary/benefits package! First shift, Direct Hire!
- Minimum 5 year experience as a Manufacturing and/or Process Engineer.
- SolidWorks, MasterCam XB and/or ESPRIT experience required.
- Must be experience with programming S-axis CNC mills.
- Must have background in Medical Devices/Instruments.
- Familiar with the machining of Medical Devices.
- Self-starter, able to work without supervision.
- Must be able to collaborate with customer engineering and in house personnel.
- Ensure and provide technical assistance to existing production processes.
- Identify problems relating to product/process systems and implement improvement programs to eliminate these problems.
- Monitors process performance in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement new manufacturing processes.
- Participate in Lean and Six Sigma activities as a method of creating process improvements.
- Provide manufacturing support on new products and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues through methodical, data driven analysis, and intuition.
- Identify opportunities for product and process improvements.
- Maximize efficiencies while maintaining product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provide support to management and plant personnel to
- Ensure a safe, high quality and efficient production environment.