NDT Level II Inspector
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
NDT Level II Inspector
Title:NDT Level II Inspector
City:Santa Fe Springs
Davis National Staffing is partnering with a world leading Aerospace Company in the Santa Fe Springs area, California, to hire two NDT Inspectors (Level 2 and Level 3 certified). If interested in this role, please apply to this posting. To expedite the process, you could send your resume to Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered and contacted.
NDT Level Inspector
The Nondestructive Test Inspector is primarily responsible for the processing and inspection of aerospace components through Fluorescent Penetrant, Magnetic Particle and Nital Etch processes. This position utilizes the inspector’s skill and knowledge to discover deviations in aerospace parts.
- Perform FPI, MPI and Nital Etch inspections in accordance with internal and customer specifications.
- Review all questionable indications with responsible Level III inspector.
- Work with responsible Level III to establish FPI, MPI technique sheets for operations.
- Perform all NDT daily, weekly and monthly tasks in accordance to established procedures.
- Review and determine acceptance of all products for meeting NDT requirements.
- Review and acceptance of Travelers to assure all sign-offs are complete and revision levels are to Operation Book Requirements.
- Review all processing certifications to meet customer specifications.
- Present inspected parts to various customer representatives and the resolution to any customer questions or concerns.
- Initiate discrepancy reports, internal and external for products not meeting drawing and specification requirements.
- Conduct internal auditing of special process areas to assure conformance to requirements.
- Assist in external audits and the resolution of customer concerns as needed and applicable.
- Maintain a Clean and Safe Working Environment. Assess current working conditions and recommend improved methods to assure safe working environment.
- Perform job tasks as they are assigned with little to no supervision.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement.
- Frequent twisting, stooping and bending.
- Must be able to meet visual acuity requirements (color and near vision - corrected or uncorrected).
Unusual Environmental Conditions:
- Loud machining environment; exposure to aerospace metals, lubricants, and NDI chemicals.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses/shields, appropriate manufacturing closed toed footwear, hearing protection, respirators, gloves and protective clothing may be required along with other protective equipment as needed.
- US Citizenship or green card holder
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associates degree or above in Science or Engineering preferred)
- Level II Certification required
- 4+ years of Aerospace NDT Inspection Experience in FPI and MPI.
- Nital Etch Experience
- Ability to use visual gauges, i.e. pressure gauges, and light meters, etc.
- X-ray and ultrasonic analysis skills.
- Ability to read technical drawings and specs.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA