We are Seeking a Piping Designer in Atlanta, GA. The Piping Designer is responsible for producing piping and equipment layouts for various projects.
Responsibilities of the Piping Designer:
- Responsible for producing piping and equipment layouts for various projects complying with drawing standards and accepted industry practices.
- Reviews industry and customer specifications to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Produce complete drawing packages using AutoCAD MEP.
- Provide a variety of engineering analysis in order to validate designs.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Provides technical support for the engineering, field service, aftermarket and sales departments.
- Must have good communication, organization, leadership skills and the ability to work well in a timely manner with other design disciplines and customers.
- Work under minimal supervision; reports to the BIM Manager.
Requirements of the Piping Designer:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in piping design.
- AutoCAD MEP experience.