Principal - SR Electrical Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Principal - SR Electrical Engineer
Title:Principal / SR Electrical Engineer
Sr & Principal Electrical Engineer
In this role, you will be responsible for designing electrical and electronic hardware for complex medical instruments in a multi-disciplinary environment. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of product development efforts.
• Responsible for carrying out specific engineering project technical assignments as part of larger program objectives in the design and development of products, test equipment, or processes.
• Assist with the determination of design requirements. Recommend design architecture. Determine design feasibility, evaluate design alternatives, and select optimum design approach. Consult with higher level engineering personnel to resolve more complex design alternatives. Collaborate with the project team to solve complex technical problems, resolve design issues, and manage risk (technical and hazards). Maintain liaisons with other departments.
• Develop requirements, specifications, schematics, simulations (where applicable), assembly drawings, bills of material, and material cost estimates. Specify the design of cables and cable harness assemblies. Utilize electronic design tools such as schematic capture. Determine appropriate components, materials, and processes for specific applications. Work with service bureaus and suppliers on PCB layout, fabrication, and other design/test activities.
• Develop reliability models for electromechanical, electro-optical sub-assemblies and assemblies.
• Ensure component reliability based on technical evaluation of vendors’ designs and manufacturing processes.
• Review and implement design for manufacturing (DFM) and design for test (DFT) objectives.
• Evaluate and analyze designs to assure technical soundness.
• Prepare technical documents and reports. Prepare sub-system and module performance specifications. Prepare engineering specifications for major component purchases. Design engineering breadboards and prototypes. Evaluate engineering breadboards and prototypes and translate experimental results into design criteria.
• Lead or conduct experiments/tests to determine operating characteristics of breadboards, prototypes, products, or processes.
• Ensure that sound engineering principles are applied in laboratory or pilot plant work.
• Assist manufacturing in transition from development into production. Provide technical support as required during manufacturing, for example by resolving design related issues or by identifying replacement or substitute components. Specify phases of tests, investigation or analysis. Write ECO’s.
• Prepare reports of and write technical instructions for field tests or installations as required.
• Assist in troubleshooting customer application problems.
• Conduct field testing and research for new applications as required.
• Contribute to engineering project planning and tracking. Plan specific tasks for new projects. Estimate effort for and duration of specific tasks on a program. Assist in preparing cost estimates on proposed design products. Evaluate project feasibility and risks.
• Responsibility for successful completion (schedule, performance, and cost) of tasks and designs, and for communicating status, schedule conflicts, resource needs to the program manager, functional manager, and/or lead engineer.
• Participate in preparing proposals for new projects.
• On a project or on-going basis, provide technical direction to other engineering personnel, primarily technicians.
• Contribute to process improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with 8 electrical engineering, electronic design, and FPGA development.
• Must have experience with medical devices or automation products.
• CPLD experience
• VDHL experience
• Leadership experience
• Digital and Analog circuit design experience.
• Incumbents must possess intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
• Must be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Receiving-Inventory Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Incoming inspector in Austin TX
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Sr Operations Engineering in Eden Prairie MN
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Executive Assistant in Littleton MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- W2 Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA