Principal - SR Electrical Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Principal - SR Electrical Engineer
Title:Principal / SR Electrical Engineer
Sr & Principal Electrical Engineer
In this role, you will be responsible for designing electrical and electronic hardware for complex medical instruments in a multi-disciplinary environment. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of product development efforts.
• Responsible for carrying out specific engineering project technical assignments as part of larger program objectives in the design and development of products, test equipment, or processes.
• Assist with the determination of design requirements. Recommend design architecture. Determine design feasibility, evaluate design alternatives, and select optimum design approach. Consult with higher level engineering personnel to resolve more complex design alternatives. Collaborate with the project team to solve complex technical problems, resolve design issues, and manage risk (technical and hazards). Maintain liaisons with other departments.
• Develop requirements, specifications, schematics, simulations (where applicable), assembly drawings, bills of material, and material cost estimates. Specify the design of cables and cable harness assemblies. Utilize electronic design tools such as schematic capture. Determine appropriate components, materials, and processes for specific applications. Work with service bureaus and suppliers on PCB layout, fabrication, and other design/test activities.
• Develop reliability models for electromechanical, electro-optical sub-assemblies and assemblies.
• Ensure component reliability based on technical evaluation of vendors’ designs and manufacturing processes.
• Review and implement design for manufacturing (DFM) and design for test (DFT) objectives.
• Evaluate and analyze designs to assure technical soundness.
• Prepare technical documents and reports. Prepare sub-system and module performance specifications. Prepare engineering specifications for major component purchases. Design engineering breadboards and prototypes. Evaluate engineering breadboards and prototypes and translate experimental results into design criteria.
• Lead or conduct experiments/tests to determine operating characteristics of breadboards, prototypes, products, or processes.
• Ensure that sound engineering principles are applied in laboratory or pilot plant work.
• Assist manufacturing in transition from development into production. Provide technical support as required during manufacturing, for example by resolving design related issues or by identifying replacement or substitute components. Specify phases of tests, investigation or analysis. Write ECO’s.
• Prepare reports of and write technical instructions for field tests or installations as required.
• Assist in troubleshooting customer application problems.
• Conduct field testing and research for new applications as required.
• Contribute to engineering project planning and tracking. Plan specific tasks for new projects. Estimate effort for and duration of specific tasks on a program. Assist in preparing cost estimates on proposed design products. Evaluate project feasibility and risks.
• Responsibility for successful completion (schedule, performance, and cost) of tasks and designs, and for communicating status, schedule conflicts, resource needs to the program manager, functional manager, and/or lead engineer.
• Participate in preparing proposals for new projects.
• On a project or on-going basis, provide technical direction to other engineering personnel, primarily technicians.
• Contribute to process improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with 8 electrical engineering, electronic design, and FPGA development.
• Must have experience with medical devices or automation products.
• CPLD experience
• VDHL experience
• Leadership experience
• Digital and Analog circuit design experience.
• Incumbents must possess intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
• Must be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Machinist in Los Alamitos CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler 1st shift in Nashua NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- AOI Operator in Manchester NH
- Machinist in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician (Small Wire) in Suwanee GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Order Filler-Assembly Clerk in Indianapolis IN
- Application Specialist in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Bedford MA
- Warehouse-Operations Supervisor in Memphis TN
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Quality Technician in Memphis TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Stockroom Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Software Engineer in Keene NH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Software & Automation Engineer in Bedford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Flowery Branch GA