Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Title:Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by identifying a Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team.
Responsibilities of Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist:
- Provide the overall regulatory strategy and guidance to project teams and other departments as assigned to ensure achievement of business objectives and government compliance. This individual proactively evaluates existing and emerging regulatory and quality requirements and directs implementation activities to minimize business exposure and guidance for interactions with government officials. This position is responsible for practicing Quality System Manual procedures and complying with its requirements, and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in safety, health and environmental policies.
- Ensure that compliance to standards, pre-clinical and clinical study designs meet regulatory requirements.
- Maintain all regulatory files, both hard and electronic copies, ensuring documentation, registers, directories and lists are complete and up-to-date.
- Support for requests from Corporate Registrations Team for global growth and expansion.
- Pre-launch checklists for new and existing products to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide strategic product direction to product teams and cross functional partners to advise on global medical device regulation.
- Communication with government regulatory agencies and Notified Bodies and serve as regulatory liaison on the project team throughout the product lifecycle.
- Essential Requirements Checklists, Design Dossiers, Technical Files and Declarations of Conformity for all CE Marked products.
- Manage multiple simultaneous global projects with cross functional teams.
- The Manager and/or Director of Regulatory Affairs may assign other duties, i.e., training, documentation, etc.
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
- This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures including but not limited to FDA, Quality Systems Regulations, ISO 13485, ISO 14001,MDD 93/42/EEC and government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes.
- Review of device labeling in all forms and advertising materials for compliance with FDA submissions and applicable regulations; analyze and recommend
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements at all times.
- Prepare and conduct meetings/teleconferences with external regulatory agencies as directed.
- Participate as regulatory representative on project teams, communicate regulatory requirements and strategy.
- Develop regulatory plans and departmental positioning in collaboration with the Manager and Director of Regulatory Affairs and Design Assurance.
- Prepare, maintain and ensure regulatory documentation supporting engineering activity is filed and readily available, keeping electronic lists, registers and
- Review and ensure regulatory compliance of internal operational and project documentation and all applicable technical standards involved in product
development and commercial product release for all assigned projects.
- In collaboration with senior regulatory representative, prepare and communicate project regulatory strategy.
- Monitor project time-lines and assist in coordination of timely regulatory processes, documentation.
- Review, edit and provide internal regulatory approval signature for project documentation as the active regulatory representative on project teams.
Technical Knowledge and Skills of Regulatory Affairs Specialist:
- Excellent written and oral communication, technical writing and editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interface with project team members and able to contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Excellent technical knowledge of medical products and understanding of relevant procedures, practices, and associated medical terminology.
- RAPS Professional Certification (RAC) required.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering (or related field) from an accredited college or university required.
- Ten to twelve years direct experience in regulatory
affairs in the medical device/drug or biomedical area.
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Sunrise FL
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Franklin MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN