Department: Value Engineering
The Program Manager will be responsible for the effective management of engineering programs by coordinating multi-functional project teams and providing regular communication to executive leadership.
- Lead program(s) and provide status updates through the passport process. Lead and communicate project milestones to executive steering committee. Maintain complete project schedule by coordinating with cross functional team leaders.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Project with the ability to create and update presentations in preparation for executive leadership review.
- Ability to lead teams and provide overall program coordination and direction to multiple functional areas.
- Manage projects following passport processes and where applicable provide direction and assistance to Project Engineers
- Responsible for the development of the scope, budget and the project plan
- Complete projects per budget and on-time
- Coordinate project materials and the use of shared resources; identify resource constraints, and assist with corrective action plans to remedy any issues
- Provide regular updates and communication on project status to management
- AS degree with 3-5 years
- BA/BS degree with 1-2+ years relevant experience
- Degree preferably mechanical engineering related
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Strong problem solving, planning and project management skills
- Ability to understand and develop scope of work
- Ability to read & understand manufacturing drawings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of project financial reporting
- Ability to communicate clearly across all levels of leadership
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual with the ability to work on their own without managerial or supervisory assistance.