Our client located in Pawtucket, RI is looking for a Project Engineer/Manager to join their team on a 3-6 month contract
- Solid R&D/product development experience(5+ years) as well as strong leadership skills as there are many different areas involved in the development.
- Will require working with and supporting R&D team on the project related activities. Will work with cross-functional team on projected related activities/coordination as necessary.
- Develop documentation for design/design control aspects of the development. Will also use leadership skill with project management as assigned.
- Will provide update/ status to Director of Engineering on decided upon intervals
- Will also work with R&D team to develop testing methods, fixtures and execute testing as necessary.
- The projects encompass electrodes and/or accessories product line for Class III medical device. Experience working in heavily regulated industries and environments required.