We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our client in Costa Rica on a contract basis.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for working on PPAP's and PQ's, and documenting the process. Consolidate the information with Mintab and provide the data for validations. The QE will also be responsible for interacting with customers .
- Drive quality improvements by increasing internal competencies in process control / verification and validation studies, root cause analysis, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), and the use of Process Excellence tools.
- Works with customers and participates in multi-functional teams to resolve technical/quality issues and develop new protocols.
- Provide general engineering support to in-process inspection & in-coming inspection.
- Implement quality and efficiency improvements in in-process inspection.
- Process validation and verification activities. (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ).
- Blue print & GD&T reading. Problem solving techniques including root cause analysis, and cause and effect analysis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint) and Minitab.
- Experience in the Medical device .
- Hands-on experience in the manufacturing, quality & process disciplines.
- Experience with metal making