Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Davis National Staffing is hiring an experienced medical device Quality Specialist / Quality Engineer with at least five years of experience in the field for a great team in Merrimack, NH. If interested in this role, please apply to this posting with your Word formatted resume. To expedite the process, you can reach Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume including contact information to be reached.
SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST - Medical Device
Assure cGMP Quality Assurance policies, standards, instructions, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment for an assigned complex project or area are maintained and product integrity is preserved. Ensure the highest quality levels area achieved and cost?effective compliance is applied to align with contractual and Company requirements. Provide QA support to operations and engineering programs as assigned. Design and establish workmanship criteria for projects. . Functional team member for assigned work areas to ensure product is shipped on time and per specification. Process non-conforming material reports, engineering change orders, complaints, CAPAs, and assist with training for line personnel. Performs quality on the floor audits and responsible for the maintenance and compliance with program manufacturing/quality plans.
- Assure Quality Assurance programs and plans are in place to provide and maintain the highest quality levels for an assigned project, product or area in accordance with contract requirements and product specifications. Assure the compliance of engineering and manufacturing program documents (good documentation practices) etc.
- Recommend and implement methods and procedures for evaluating the precision and accuracy of assigned products or production equipment. Responsible for product compliance with contract requirements for reliability and performance.
- Provide QMS support to inspection and operations personnel and establish workmanship criteria for projects, with specific emphasis on product quality audits and final QA acceptance of instruments and spares.
- Conduct experiments and audits to evaluate operating characteristics of products or processes. Evaluate data from experiments and prepare reports and summaries outlining results and recommend revisions or modifications to systems to maintain or improve product quality.
- Evaluate non-conformances, corrective actions, containment, corrections, product impact, and effectiveness criteria as required. Ability to document records for compliance and defend decisions made by the business/team in audits and inspections.
- Analyze statistical data to evaluate trends, investigate failures completely to determine the root cause and take appropriate corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Identify and correct instrumentation malfunctions, re?designing or modifying complex test equipment, devising advanced applications of engineering technology to solve problems.
- Review test techniques and methods for testing company products or components on the basis of product specifications and manufacturing processes. Analyze engineering orders for the effect on test procedures.
- Oversee qualification and periodic testing requirements, initiating required customer reports and leading corrective action efforts on failures/defects.
BS degree preferred plus 5 or more years of related experience to be proficient in the above areas; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have prior experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical manufacturing support. Must have FDA and ISO audit experience (13485, 21 CFR 820, 803, 806 and 14971).
Strong, demonstrated ability to think out of the box to provide technically sound Quality Assurance and Quality System solutions to designated programs to achieve business results and maintain high levels of quality and compliance.
Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturing, suppliers and customers.
Green Belt, Lean, Black Belt proficiency desired.
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Quality Assurance in Mansfield MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Senior RF Design Engineer, R&D 18-0060 in Alhambra CA