Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Davis National Staffing is hiring an experienced medical device Quality Specialist / Quality Engineer with at least five years of experience in the field for a great team in Merrimack, NH. If interested in this role, please apply to this posting with your Word formatted resume. To expedite the process, you can reach Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume including contact information to be reached.
SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST - Medical Device
Assure cGMP Quality Assurance policies, standards, instructions, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment for an assigned complex project or area are maintained and product integrity is preserved. Ensure the highest quality levels area achieved and cost?effective compliance is applied to align with contractual and Company requirements. Provide QA support to operations and engineering programs as assigned. Design and establish workmanship criteria for projects. . Functional team member for assigned work areas to ensure product is shipped on time and per specification. Process non-conforming material reports, engineering change orders, complaints, CAPAs, and assist with training for line personnel. Performs quality on the floor audits and responsible for the maintenance and compliance with program manufacturing/quality plans.
- Assure Quality Assurance programs and plans are in place to provide and maintain the highest quality levels for an assigned project, product or area in accordance with contract requirements and product specifications. Assure the compliance of engineering and manufacturing program documents (good documentation practices) etc.
- Recommend and implement methods and procedures for evaluating the precision and accuracy of assigned products or production equipment. Responsible for product compliance with contract requirements for reliability and performance.
- Provide QMS support to inspection and operations personnel and establish workmanship criteria for projects, with specific emphasis on product quality audits and final QA acceptance of instruments and spares.
- Conduct experiments and audits to evaluate operating characteristics of products or processes. Evaluate data from experiments and prepare reports and summaries outlining results and recommend revisions or modifications to systems to maintain or improve product quality.
- Evaluate non-conformances, corrective actions, containment, corrections, product impact, and effectiveness criteria as required. Ability to document records for compliance and defend decisions made by the business/team in audits and inspections.
- Analyze statistical data to evaluate trends, investigate failures completely to determine the root cause and take appropriate corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Identify and correct instrumentation malfunctions, re?designing or modifying complex test equipment, devising advanced applications of engineering technology to solve problems.
- Review test techniques and methods for testing company products or components on the basis of product specifications and manufacturing processes. Analyze engineering orders for the effect on test procedures.
- Oversee qualification and periodic testing requirements, initiating required customer reports and leading corrective action efforts on failures/defects.
BS degree preferred plus 5 or more years of related experience to be proficient in the above areas; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have prior experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical manufacturing support. Must have FDA and ISO audit experience (13485, 21 CFR 820, 803, 806 and 14971).
Strong, demonstrated ability to think out of the box to provide technically sound Quality Assurance and Quality System solutions to designated programs to achieve business results and maintain high levels of quality and compliance.
Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturing, suppliers and customers.
Green Belt, Lean, Black Belt proficiency desired.
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN