Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Title:Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Regulatory Affairs Specialist II to join their team.
Responsibilities of Regulatory Affairs Specialist II:
- Prepare and submit regulatory submissions to Regulatory Authorities e.g. the FDA, (for PMAA, IDE, 510(k) Notification); and to European notified body to support distribution and marketing objective set by divisional and corporate staff.
- Inform project teams of new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Update RA procedures as needed to ensure the company is in compliance with new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve Pre-launch product submissions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve technical literature (labeling, IFU’s, manuals, patient guides, etc.), sales and marketing literature, and reimbursement literature related to company products.
- Review and approve ECO's for product changes and/or modifications related to manufacturability and/or material modifications. Ensure compliance to existing regulatory submissions.
- Regulatory representative on new product development teams.
- Prepare Annual PMA Report and associated PMA Supplements as required.
- Create and maintain Essential Requirements Checklists, CE Technical Files and Declarations of Conformity for all products bearing the CE Marking.
- Prepare and submit 510(k) Premarket Notification, PMA, IDE, and Design Dossier submissions as directed.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to FDA and international regulations.
Technical Skills for Regulatory Affairs Specialist II:
- Knowledge and ability to review and approve ECO's and corporate SOP's.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of how IDE regulated clinical studies are performed.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date domestic, international, and company regulatory compliance requirements and operating procedures. Including but not limited to FDA, PMAA, IDE, 510(k) Notifications, Medical Device Directive, and European Standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering (or related field) from an accredited college or university. A minimum of Five to Seven years direct experience in quality/regulatory affairs (preferably in the medical device/drug or biomedical
- Proven effective leadership skills to guide, mentor, and develop staff members to perform under stress to meet or exceed project schedules and corporate filing deadlines.
- Effective facilitation skills to motivate engineers, marketing personnel and/or clinical staff to deliver information related to submission preparation and/or direct product literature review, both technical and sales marketing pieces.
- Knowledge and ability to develop, review and approve technical literature as it relates to product specifications and that is consistent with domestic and international regulations.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of company products as they relate to medical device law and international medical devise requirements
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Welder in Allston MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Sr. Buyer - Planner in Chelmsford MA
- Supply Chain Manager in Chelmsford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Controller in Merrimack NH
- Sr. Design Engineer in Chaska MN
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Buyer in Hudson MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Management Systems Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Westborough MA
- Machine Learning Co-op in Milford MA
- Electronics Process Development Engineer in Framingham MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Product Development in Charlton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Pendergrass GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Burlington MA
- Director of Hardware Engineering in Burlington MA
- Welder in Gainesville GA
- Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Assembly Technician in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse - Picker 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembler (1st & 2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Account Manager in Memphis TN
- Superintendent (NH) in Bow NH
- Lab Technician in Watertown MA
- Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- Administrative Assistant in Ayer MA
- Senior Software Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Account Payable Specialist in Auburn MA
- BIM Designer in Norcross GA
- Piping Designer in Avondale Estates GA
- CNC Machinist in Vineland NJ
- Material Handler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Product Development Engineer in Newnan GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- RF Test Technician in Vineland NJ
- Electronic Rework Operator in Vineland NJ
- Electromechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Credit Analyst in Norwell MA
- Robotics Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electrical Engineer in White Bear Lake MN
- Quality Engineer in Framingham MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Talent Acquisition Program Manager in Milford MA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Coordinator in Boxboro MA
- Purchasing Agent in Sharpsburg PA
- Sr. Production Technician in Merrimack NH
- Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Sourcing Manager in Cambridge MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pawtucket RI
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Software Engineering Manager in Danvers MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- RMA Tech in Nashua NH
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Senior Accountant in Cambridge MA
- Drafter in Duluth GA
- Electro-Mechanical Tech in Beverly MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Industrial Designer in Round Rock TX
- Account Manager in Marlborough MA
- Inventory Control in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- SMT Operator in Burnsville MN
- Technical Laboratory Supervisor in Memphis TN
- QA-QC Specialist in Memphis TN
- Electrical-Software Engineer in Franklin MA