Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Title:Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Regulatory Affairs Specialist II to join their team.
Responsibilities of Regulatory Affairs Specialist II:
- Prepare and submit regulatory submissions to Regulatory Authorities e.g. the FDA, (for PMAA, IDE, 510(k) Notification); and to European notified body to support distribution and marketing objective set by divisional and corporate staff.
- Inform project teams of new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Update RA procedures as needed to ensure the company is in compliance with new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve Pre-launch product submissions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve technical literature (labeling, IFU’s, manuals, patient guides, etc.), sales and marketing literature, and reimbursement literature related to company products.
- Review and approve ECO's for product changes and/or modifications related to manufacturability and/or material modifications. Ensure compliance to existing regulatory submissions.
- Regulatory representative on new product development teams.
- Prepare Annual PMA Report and associated PMA Supplements as required.
- Create and maintain Essential Requirements Checklists, CE Technical Files and Declarations of Conformity for all products bearing the CE Marking.
- Prepare and submit 510(k) Premarket Notification, PMA, IDE, and Design Dossier submissions as directed.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to FDA and international regulations.
Technical Skills for Regulatory Affairs Specialist II:
- Knowledge and ability to review and approve ECO's and corporate SOP's.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of how IDE regulated clinical studies are performed.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date domestic, international, and company regulatory compliance requirements and operating procedures. Including but not limited to FDA, PMAA, IDE, 510(k) Notifications, Medical Device Directive, and European Standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering (or related field) from an accredited college or university. A minimum of Five to Seven years direct experience in quality/regulatory affairs (preferably in the medical device/drug or biomedical
- Proven effective leadership skills to guide, mentor, and develop staff members to perform under stress to meet or exceed project schedules and corporate filing deadlines.
- Effective facilitation skills to motivate engineers, marketing personnel and/or clinical staff to deliver information related to submission preparation and/or direct product literature review, both technical and sales marketing pieces.
- Knowledge and ability to develop, review and approve technical literature as it relates to product specifications and that is consistent with domestic and international regulations.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of company products as they relate to medical device law and international medical devise requirements
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA