Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Title:Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Regulatory Affairs Specialist II to join their team.
Responsibilities of Regulatory Affairs Specialist II:
- Prepare and submit regulatory submissions to Regulatory Authorities e.g. the FDA, (for PMAA, IDE, 510(k) Notification); and to European notified body to support distribution and marketing objective set by divisional and corporate staff.
- Inform project teams of new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Update RA procedures as needed to ensure the company is in compliance with new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve Pre-launch product submissions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve technical literature (labeling, IFU’s, manuals, patient guides, etc.), sales and marketing literature, and reimbursement literature related to company products.
- Review and approve ECO's for product changes and/or modifications related to manufacturability and/or material modifications. Ensure compliance to existing regulatory submissions.
- Regulatory representative on new product development teams.
- Prepare Annual PMA Report and associated PMA Supplements as required.
- Create and maintain Essential Requirements Checklists, CE Technical Files and Declarations of Conformity for all products bearing the CE Marking.
- Prepare and submit 510(k) Premarket Notification, PMA, IDE, and Design Dossier submissions as directed.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to FDA and international regulations.
Technical Skills for Regulatory Affairs Specialist II:
- Knowledge and ability to review and approve ECO's and corporate SOP's.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of how IDE regulated clinical studies are performed.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date domestic, international, and company regulatory compliance requirements and operating procedures. Including but not limited to FDA, PMAA, IDE, 510(k) Notifications, Medical Device Directive, and European Standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering (or related field) from an accredited college or university. A minimum of Five to Seven years direct experience in quality/regulatory affairs (preferably in the medical device/drug or biomedical
- Proven effective leadership skills to guide, mentor, and develop staff members to perform under stress to meet or exceed project schedules and corporate filing deadlines.
- Effective facilitation skills to motivate engineers, marketing personnel and/or clinical staff to deliver information related to submission preparation and/or direct product literature review, both technical and sales marketing pieces.
- Knowledge and ability to develop, review and approve technical literature as it relates to product specifications and that is consistent with domestic and international regulations.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of company products as they relate to medical device law and international medical devise requirements
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA