Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
Title:Regulatory Affairs Specialist II
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Regulatory Affairs Specialist II to join their team.
Responsibilities of Regulatory Affairs Specialist II:
- Prepare and submit regulatory submissions to Regulatory Authorities e.g. the FDA, (for PMAA, IDE, 510(k) Notification); and to European notified body to support distribution and marketing objective set by divisional and corporate staff.
- Inform project teams of new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Update RA procedures as needed to ensure the company is in compliance with new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of new and changing regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve Pre-launch product submissions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve technical literature (labeling, IFU’s, manuals, patient guides, etc.), sales and marketing literature, and reimbursement literature related to company products.
- Review and approve ECO's for product changes and/or modifications related to manufacturability and/or material modifications. Ensure compliance to existing regulatory submissions.
- Regulatory representative on new product development teams.
- Prepare Annual PMA Report and associated PMA Supplements as required.
- Create and maintain Essential Requirements Checklists, CE Technical Files and Declarations of Conformity for all products bearing the CE Marking.
- Prepare and submit 510(k) Premarket Notification, PMA, IDE, and Design Dossier submissions as directed.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to FDA and international regulations.
Technical Skills for Regulatory Affairs Specialist II:
- Knowledge and ability to review and approve ECO's and corporate SOP's.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of how IDE regulated clinical studies are performed.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date domestic, international, and company regulatory compliance requirements and operating procedures. Including but not limited to FDA, PMAA, IDE, 510(k) Notifications, Medical Device Directive, and European Standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering (or related field) from an accredited college or university. A minimum of Five to Seven years direct experience in quality/regulatory affairs (preferably in the medical device/drug or biomedical
- Proven effective leadership skills to guide, mentor, and develop staff members to perform under stress to meet or exceed project schedules and corporate filing deadlines.
- Effective facilitation skills to motivate engineers, marketing personnel and/or clinical staff to deliver information related to submission preparation and/or direct product literature review, both technical and sales marketing pieces.
- Knowledge and ability to develop, review and approve technical literature as it relates to product specifications and that is consistent with domestic and international regulations.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of company products as they relate to medical device law and international medical devise requirements
- Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Technician in Cambridge MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Quality Tech in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- QA Engineer in Manchester NH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Norcross GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Pallet Builder in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Trade (Import-Export) Specialist in Milford MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Burlington MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA