Senior Manufacturing- Process Engineer:
Are you looking for an Engineering opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the Medical manufacturing industry needs a dynamic Sr Manufacturing & Process Engineer to join their expanding team in the NW metro.
Responsibilities of Senior Manufacturing / Process Engineer:
- Product and process development experience.
- Experience with successful product launch.
- Cross-functional team experience (manufacturing, supply chain, quality).
- Ability to understand complex problems and find straight forward solutions.
- CQE or Lean-Sigma/Six-Sigma certification
- Green Belt or Black Belt trained.
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing engineering experience working with plastics, injection molding or extrusion