Senior Quality Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Quality Engineer
Title:Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer:
The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for providing support with a focus on supplier quality management activities. Works with external manufacturers and suppliers providing finished products, services, components, and sub-assemblies to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and medical device regulations.
- Lead supplier quality management for legacy products and support of new products under development process.
- Lead component inspection plans, first article inspection reports (FAIR’s), and issue resolution (collaborate with Design Assurance or Quality Engineering, if design or process impacted).
- Lead corrective & preventive actions (CAPA’s), supplier corrective action requests (SCAR’s), and supplier notifications only (SNO’s) to resolution, including monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on supplier performance data and metrics.
- Lead the evaluation of new or transferred suppliers and/or changes to the Approved Supplier List (ASL).
- Lead post-launch supplier sourcing sustainment.
- Notify and present high impact to business SCN’s to Local Review Boards via Product Release Process (PRP).
- Support supplier process management, i.e., risk management, quality assurance agreements, control plans, supplier assessments / audits (QS status), submitted validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ), process failure modes and effects analysis (pFMEA), and supplier inspection plan / method evaluations.
- Utilize effective and efficient Quality Engineering techniques such as risk analysis, statistical data analysis, process capability analysis, design of experiments, measurement system analysis, control plans, and development of sampling plans throughout the product lifecycle.
- Author, collaborates and approve quality system documentation via Agile PLM.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required. Master’s Degree preferred. Experience can be substituted for education requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process quality engineering in Medical Device Industry.
- Prefer experience with an emphasis on Supplier Quality Management within an FDA-regulated medical device manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with DMAIC / Black Belt / Six Sigma type tools to analyze, drive root cause, and solve problems.
- Proficient with statistics, sampling strategies, design of experiments, process capability, including statistical software tools such as Minitab.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Proficient with process trouble shooting of parts utilizing injection and insert molding, extrusion, stamping, wire EDM, and CNC machining.
- Understanding of the design, development, and tolerancing of complex systems.
- Knowledge of Risk Management practices, Corrective and Preventative Actions, and regulatory requirements such as FDA QSR's, ISO 13485, & ISO 14971 are required.
- Ability to lead, champion change, and execute strategies to meet goals.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and ability to deliver on required activities.
- Must have a sense of ownership and a desire to follow a project from inception to full production.
- Proficient in most common PC based applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, & Visio), including Agile PLM.
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor certification is preferred.
- ASQ Certification (CQE & CBA) is preferred
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Payroll Administrator in Merrimack NH
- Sr Buyer in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- Quality Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CNC Machinist in Middleboro MA
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Industrial Engineer in McBee SC
- Helper in Doraville GA
- Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- buyer -Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler in Doraville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Engineering Technician in Concord NH
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Welder in Acton MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Manufacturing Project Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Associate Service Consultant in Memphis TN
- Quality Tech in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator-Beltline - Weekend Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Timing Belt Fabrication 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Artisto Technician in Suwanee GA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC
- SMT Machine Operator in Milford NH
- Buyer-Planner in Merrimack NH
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Inspector III in Waltham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Manager in Atlanta GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor-Machining in Wilmington MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Laboratory Assistant 1 in Memphis TN
- Medical Device Assembler in Minneapolis MN
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Client Support Clerk - Temporary in Memphis TN
- Embedded Engineer in Watertown MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Lab Technician in Suwanee GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Shipping and Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Warehouse - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN