Senior Quality Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Quality Engineer
Title:Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer:
The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for providing support with a focus on supplier quality management activities. Works with external manufacturers and suppliers providing finished products, services, components, and sub-assemblies to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and medical device regulations.
- Lead supplier quality management for legacy products and support of new products under development process.
- Lead component inspection plans, first article inspection reports (FAIR’s), and issue resolution (collaborate with Design Assurance or Quality Engineering, if design or process impacted).
- Lead corrective & preventive actions (CAPA’s), supplier corrective action requests (SCAR’s), and supplier notifications only (SNO’s) to resolution, including monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on supplier performance data and metrics.
- Lead the evaluation of new or transferred suppliers and/or changes to the Approved Supplier List (ASL).
- Lead post-launch supplier sourcing sustainment.
- Notify and present high impact to business SCN’s to Local Review Boards via Product Release Process (PRP).
- Support supplier process management, i.e., risk management, quality assurance agreements, control plans, supplier assessments / audits (QS status), submitted validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ), process failure modes and effects analysis (pFMEA), and supplier inspection plan / method evaluations.
- Utilize effective and efficient Quality Engineering techniques such as risk analysis, statistical data analysis, process capability analysis, design of experiments, measurement system analysis, control plans, and development of sampling plans throughout the product lifecycle.
- Author, collaborates and approve quality system documentation via Agile PLM.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required. Master’s Degree preferred. Experience can be substituted for education requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process quality engineering in Medical Device Industry.
- Prefer experience with an emphasis on Supplier Quality Management within an FDA-regulated medical device manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with DMAIC / Black Belt / Six Sigma type tools to analyze, drive root cause, and solve problems.
- Proficient with statistics, sampling strategies, design of experiments, process capability, including statistical software tools such as Minitab.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Proficient with process trouble shooting of parts utilizing injection and insert molding, extrusion, stamping, wire EDM, and CNC machining.
- Understanding of the design, development, and tolerancing of complex systems.
- Knowledge of Risk Management practices, Corrective and Preventative Actions, and regulatory requirements such as FDA QSR's, ISO 13485, & ISO 14971 are required.
- Ability to lead, champion change, and execute strategies to meet goals.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and ability to deliver on required activities.
- Must have a sense of ownership and a desire to follow a project from inception to full production.
- Proficient in most common PC based applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, & Visio), including Agile PLM.
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor certification is preferred.
- ASQ Certification (CQE & CBA) is preferred
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Mechanical Assembler- 2nd Shift in Santa Fe Springs CA
- machinists- 2nd shift 3p-11 in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA