Senior Quality Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Quality Engineer
Title:Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer:
The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for providing support with a focus on supplier quality management activities. Works with external manufacturers and suppliers providing finished products, services, components, and sub-assemblies to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and medical device regulations.
- Lead supplier quality management for legacy products and support of new products under development process.
- Lead component inspection plans, first article inspection reports (FAIR’s), and issue resolution (collaborate with Design Assurance or Quality Engineering, if design or process impacted).
- Lead corrective & preventive actions (CAPA’s), supplier corrective action requests (SCAR’s), and supplier notifications only (SNO’s) to resolution, including monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on supplier performance data and metrics.
- Lead the evaluation of new or transferred suppliers and/or changes to the Approved Supplier List (ASL).
- Lead post-launch supplier sourcing sustainment.
- Notify and present high impact to business SCN’s to Local Review Boards via Product Release Process (PRP).
- Support supplier process management, i.e., risk management, quality assurance agreements, control plans, supplier assessments / audits (QS status), submitted validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ), process failure modes and effects analysis (pFMEA), and supplier inspection plan / method evaluations.
- Utilize effective and efficient Quality Engineering techniques such as risk analysis, statistical data analysis, process capability analysis, design of experiments, measurement system analysis, control plans, and development of sampling plans throughout the product lifecycle.
- Author, collaborates and approve quality system documentation via Agile PLM.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required. Master’s Degree preferred. Experience can be substituted for education requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process quality engineering in Medical Device Industry.
- Prefer experience with an emphasis on Supplier Quality Management within an FDA-regulated medical device manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with DMAIC / Black Belt / Six Sigma type tools to analyze, drive root cause, and solve problems.
- Proficient with statistics, sampling strategies, design of experiments, process capability, including statistical software tools such as Minitab.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Proficient with process trouble shooting of parts utilizing injection and insert molding, extrusion, stamping, wire EDM, and CNC machining.
- Understanding of the design, development, and tolerancing of complex systems.
- Knowledge of Risk Management practices, Corrective and Preventative Actions, and regulatory requirements such as FDA QSR's, ISO 13485, & ISO 14971 are required.
- Ability to lead, champion change, and execute strategies to meet goals.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and ability to deliver on required activities.
- Must have a sense of ownership and a desire to follow a project from inception to full production.
- Proficient in most common PC based applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, & Visio), including Agile PLM.
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor certification is preferred.
- ASQ Certification (CQE & CBA) is preferred
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Quality Assurance in Mansfield MA
- Public Relations Manager in Lowell MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Application Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Senior Software Test Engineer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Milford MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA