Davis National Staffing is hiring an experienced medical device Quality Specialist / Quality Engineer with at least five years of experience in the field for a great team in Merrimack, NH. If interested in this role, please apply to this posting with your Word formatted resume. To expedite the process, you can reach Rich Gardner at email@example.com with your resume including contact information to be reached.
SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST - Medical Device
Assure cGMP Quality Assurance policies, standards, instructions, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment for an assigned complex project or area are maintained and product integrity is preserved. Ensure the highest quality levels area achieved and cost?effective compliance is applied to align with contractual and Company requirements. Provide QA support to operations and engineering programs as assigned. Design and establish workmanship criteria for projects. . Functional team member for assigned work areas to ensure product is shipped on time and per specification. Process non-conforming material reports, engineering change orders, complaints, CAPAs, and assist with training for line personnel. Performs quality on the floor audits and responsible for the maintenance and compliance with program manufacturing/quality plans.
- Assure Quality Assurance programs and plans are in place to provide and maintain the highest quality levels for an assigned project, product or area in accordance with contract requirements and product specifications. Assure the compliance of engineering and manufacturing program documents (good documentation practices) etc.
- Recommend and implement methods and procedures for evaluating the precision and accuracy of assigned products or production equipment. Responsible for product compliance with contract requirements for reliability and performance.
- Provide QMS support to inspection and operations personnel and establish workmanship criteria for projects, with specific emphasis on product quality audits and final QA acceptance of instruments and spares.
- Conduct experiments and audits to evaluate operating characteristics of products or processes. Evaluate data from experiments and prepare reports and summaries outlining results and recommend revisions or modifications to systems to maintain or improve product quality.
- Evaluate non-conformances, corrective actions, containment, corrections, product impact, and effectiveness criteria as required. Ability to document records for compliance and defend decisions made by the business/team in audits and inspections.
- Analyze statistical data to evaluate trends, investigate failures completely to determine the root cause and take appropriate corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Identify and correct instrumentation malfunctions, re?designing or modifying complex test equipment, devising advanced applications of engineering technology to solve problems.
- Review test techniques and methods for testing company products or components on the basis of product specifications and manufacturing processes. Analyze engineering orders for the effect on test procedures.
- Oversee qualification and periodic testing requirements, initiating required customer reports and leading corrective action efforts on failures/defects.
BS degree preferred plus 5 or more years of related experience to be proficient in the above areas; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have prior experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical manufacturing support. Must have FDA and ISO audit experience (13485, 21 CFR 820, 803, 806 and 14971).
Strong, demonstrated ability to think out of the box to provide technically sound Quality Assurance and Quality System solutions to designated programs to achieve business results and maintain high levels of quality and compliance.
Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturing, suppliers and customers.
Green Belt, Lean, Black Belt proficiency desired.
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA