Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Title:Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client has software development or test engagement,and perform quality assurance testing across product specific and non-product specific software within the companies systems. You will maintain process, procedures and tools related to software development and software testing, ensuring that performance and quality of products conforms to established company and regulatory standards, and customer requirements and specifications.
Assure efficient, cost-effective and timely design and implementation of software verification and validation plans and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the assigned product lines to assure their compliance to specifications and regulatory requirements.
Approve the final release of product software.
Ensure implementation of applicable software procedures and practices within the companies Quality Management System to support the success of internal, regulatory, and customer requirements/audits.
Provide effective liaison and direct interface with both internal and external customers to resolve questions or problems concerning matters of software quality assurance.
Develop the preparation of labor estimates on proposals or in-house design efforts.
Review and/or direct defect and failure analysis activities.
Conduct method/process improvement in conjunction with Software Engineering.
Educate as needed external and internal customers on the requirements of software development and software testing for regulated versus non-regulated software.
Create and maintain detailed software quality Assurance schedules for program task tracking.
Participate in software planning, requirements, architecture, design, and risk analysis activities and reviews.
Conduct or direct software audits of internal and external software programs.
Review job performance of subordinates and ensure assignments are given according to individual capabilities. Responsible for developing and utilizing talents of assigned personnel to best accomplish company goals.
Position reports to: Executive Director of Engineering
Bachelors degree and 5+ years’ experience in software development and/or testing of software; 3+ years of hands on engineering leadership managing a QA team involved in automated testing
Knowledge/experience in object oriented languages (C#/Java/C++)
Knowledge/experience in common Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
Proven knowledge/use of DOORs, defect tracking tools, requirements tracing and source control management systems
Skilled in MS programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
Able to work in a fast-paced, independent and team-based environment.
Must be a detail-oriented individual with solid organizational skills.
Able to communicate well with both technical and non-technical people
Knowledge of Risk Management and Risk Analysis process.
Strong understanding of medical device quality assurance processes and methodologies in a software development, IEC 62304 / ISO14971 / 13485, environment
Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Strong experience with a version control system (i.e. CVS), Defect-tracking and automated testing tools.
Demonstrated experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
Experience with test management and automation tools, technologies such as TestRail, Selenium or equivalent frameworks/tools, and test script development practices.
Deep understanding of automated testing techniques for full stack testing (from User interface to embedded firmware)
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- CNC Programmer-Machinist in Alpharetta GA
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- HR Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Client Services Advisor-Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Coating Technician in Franklin MA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Electronic Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Solderer in Stillwater MN
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - 1st Shift in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA