Davis National Staffing is partnering with a great product development company in the Bowling Green, Florida area. This person can work remotely and must have experience with Solidworks. If interested in this position please apply to this posting with your Word formatted resume. To expedite the process, you can send your resume to Rich Gardner at email@example.com to be considered.
We have 3-4 weeks of work could work remotely and at off hours to complete this project.
We are seeks a CAD Drafter to support Product engineer in making changes to or creating Build to Manufacture drawings and technical specifications. In addition, the drafter assists in managing the changes to engineering records to insure the integrity of the product lines
Key Deliverables of the Position
- Create Build to Manufacture drawings
- Process engineering changes requests via Solidworks
- Use accepted design techniques including GD&T to modify or create drawings.
- Create and modify all affected areas on Bills of Material (BOM) such as part number, revision level and date
- Construct specification forms and complete specifications as directed for distribution
- Experience with Engines ( automotive or Aerospace but would prefer Automotive.
Preferred Technical Competencies
- Experience with Solidworks
- Experience with Automotive or aviation related products
- Experience working in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment.
- A good understanding of mechanical structures and manufacturing processes.