Sr Manufacturing Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr Manufacturing Engineer
Title:Sr Manufacturing Engineer
Our client located in Wilmington, MA is looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a long term contract.
The primary purpose of this position is to apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields. This position will apply sound judgment when making adaptations and/or modifications to machinery, test and measurement equipment and/or systems. Ensures Integer internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develops new and unique approaches to complex problems and advance technology beyond previous company involvement.
- Plans/develops engineering projects concerned with unique or high-profile problems which have important effect on major organization programs.
- Maintains liaison with individuals and business units within or outside their organization with responsibility for acting independently on technical matters pertaining to their field.
- Reviews and approves Engineering drawings, layouts, change orders and specifications. Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
- Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project.
- Drives tooling/equipment project focusing on manufacturability while improving yields.
- Leads and implements new approaches to problems encountered. Leads the continuous improvement and lean implementation efforts.
- Participates and may lead cross-functional project teams. Influences others in implementing creative solutions and drives manufacturing and product transfer activities.
- Executes validation protocols and conducts appropriate inspection/testing products, processes and materials.
- Supports test function for system hardware, software and test data manipulation projects. Provides accurate estimations and reports of all test processes.
- Prepares all necessary paperwork, change requests and documentation for all projects undertaken.
- Independently performs assignments; receiving instructions only regarding general results.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of major scope.
- May mentor and lead work of lower level Engineers
- Performs other functions as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Master’s degree preferred. Mechanical/Manufacturing or Electrical Engineering degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Excellent analytical trouble shooting and computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and word processing software. Advanced statistical knowledge. Knowledge of Lean Methodology.
- Experience in medical devices and knowledge about clean room requirements preferred. Previous exposure to ERP software for generating reports preferred.
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Sr Buyer in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- Quality Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CNC Machinist in Middleboro MA
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Industrial Engineer in McBee SC
- Helper in Doraville GA
- Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- buyer -Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler in Doraville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Engineering Technician in Concord NH
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Welder in Acton MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Manufacturing Project Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Associate Service Consultant in Memphis TN
- Quality Tech in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator-Beltline - Weekend Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Timing Belt Fabrication 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Artisto Technician in Suwanee GA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC
- SMT Machine Operator in Milford NH
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Inspector III in Waltham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Manager in Atlanta GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor-Machining in Wilmington MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Laboratory Assistant 1 in Memphis TN
- Medical Device Assembler in Minneapolis MN
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Client Support Clerk - Temporary in Memphis TN
- Embedded Engineer in Watertown MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Lab Technician in Suwanee GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Shipping and Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Warehouse - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA