Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
This is an experienced level position where the incumbent must possess an advanced level of engineering knowledge, and be fully competent in all conventional aspects of broad areas of technical assignment.
Technical tasks at this level are in areas where technical requirements are understood, but design implementations is not defined, are of substantial complexity, and involve the development of new improved techniques and procedures. Project assignments may require the planning, scheduling and coordinating of tasks of significant scope or complexity with other departments or programs and frequent customer contact to explain methods, techniques or for the presentation of data to resolve issues or provide solutions to technical problems.
Provide complex technical assistance in the design, development, testing and modification of engineering prototypes.
Design, develop, construct and modify complex electronic circuits and mechanical designs utilizing known design concepts. Determine circuit values for specified maximum performance in basic circuits by making necessary mathematical calculations.
Works independently and closely with electrical, mechanical, software and systems engineering to troubleshoot systems, parts tracking and ordering, modifying, manipulating and configuring test setups that supports engineering prototypes.
Be able to design and create software scripts to do some work that insure proper function of system sub-assemblies that may include other software, electronics and mechanical items.
Determine type of tests to be performed, approve and suggest modifications to testing equipment and analyze test results to evaluate performance of products or equipment.
Determine appropriate materials and processes for preparing technical.
Conduct experiments to evaluate operating characteristics of products or processes. Assist in the planning, testing and evaluation of laboratory equipment, new and existing materials and techniques.
Exercise specialized technical judgment in the substitution of parts and materials. Evaluate and select optimum alternatives.
Develop or improve techniques to meet quality, function and cost standards.
Maintain effective liaison with all interfacing departments to assist engineering in transition from development into production.
Design, construct, modify and support in the engineering of various tooling fixtures necessary for the assembly of components for various devices/instruments that are in prototype, production build and/or test.
May act as technical representative, traveling to customer sites and/or tradeshows to advise and instruct in the installation, operation, and maintenance of Company-produced products.
Assure compliance of specific electronic equipment’s maintenance and calibration documentation requirements.
Compile, compute, analyze and present a variety of engineering data as required.
Review designs and specifications for completeness, accuracy, adequacy and compliance with company and customer specifications.
Specify, design, document, order and test cabling assemblies.
Support outside agency testing as needed per product.
Support engineering and manufacturing for engineering change orders.
Direct activities and provide technical direction to less senior technicians in building, testing and troubleshooting equipment.
Requires a technical Associate’s Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar field and 10+ years of directly related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be knowledgeable of a wide variety of materials that would be used for engineering and project startup development.
Soldering Certification is desired.
- Design Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Data Entry Admin in Concord CA
- Admin in
- Senior Cloud Software Engineer in Nashua NH
- Sales Coordinator in Norcross GA
- Sr. Manager NPD in Woburn MA
- Machine Operator II- 1st shift in Londonderry NH
- Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler in Londonderry NH
- Payroll Supervisor in Auburn MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Buyer in MN
- MIG Spot Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sales Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Product Development Engineer in Middleborough MA
- Revenue Analyst in Atlanta GA
- Field Application Technician in Duluth GA
- Lead Development Applications Manager in
- Customer Service Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- IT Help Desk-Systems Support in Norcross GA
- HR Assistant in Merrimack NH
- Site Reliability Engineer in Milford MA
- Build and Release Manager in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Piscataway NJ
- 3rd shift Beam Operator in Manchester NH
- Electrical Inspector in Fridley MN
- Logistics Specialist in Milford MA
- Robotic Weld Operator-2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Business Development Executive in santa ana CA
- Controls Technician in Delano MN
- Material Handler in Methuen MA
- Production Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Mechanical Inspector C in Wilmington MA
- Mechanical Inspector A in Wilmington MA
- Controls Technician in Ball Ground GA
- Production Lab Technician in Milford MA MA
- Sr level Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in
- EM Assembler in Norwood MA
- Transportation Design Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Production Tech in Methuen MA
- Quality Engineer in Providence RI
- Sr. Design Assurance Engineer in Providence RI
- Electrical Engineer in
- Shipper-Reciever in Walpole MA
- Payroll Analyst in Andover MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Peabody MA
- Field Service Engineer in Bedford MA
- Robot Set-up Operator-3rd shift in Flowery Branch GA
- MIG Welder- 1st Shift (AWS Certified) in Flowery Branch GA
- Robot Set-up Operator-1st shift in Flowery Branch GA
- EM Assembler in Norwood MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Controller in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Maynard MA
- Facilities Assistant in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing-Process Engineer in New Britain CT
- Quality Engineer in Billerica MA
- Manufacturing-Process Engineer in Billerica MA
- 2nd shift Cable Operator in Manchester NH
- Development Project Specialist in Norwood MA
- Machinist in
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Mechanical Engineer in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Nashua NH
- Purchaser in Norcross GA
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Receptionist-Support Specialist in Memphis TN
- Production Control Planner in
- Medical Assembler II in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Gear Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Press Brake Operator- 2nd shift in Alpharetta GA
- Scrum Master - eCommerce in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- TIG-MIG Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Contract Senior Technical Writer, Medical Devices in Milford MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Robotics Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in San Jose CA
- Distribution Associate in San Jose CA
- Inventory Control Clerk in San Jose CA
- Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Contract Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Stockroom & Logistics Manager in Westborough MA
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - L4 in Lowell MA
- Production Machinist in Milford MA
- Microdeburer A in Milford MA
- Controls Engineer in Columbia SC
- Optical Production Associate in Peabody MA
- Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Regulatory Affairs Manager in Lancaster NH
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Associate OneSource Service Support Specialist in Spring House PA