Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
This is an experienced level position where the incumbent must possess an advanced level of engineering knowledge, and be fully competent in all conventional aspects of broad areas of technical assignment.
Technical tasks at this level are in areas where technical requirements are understood, but design implementations is not defined, are of substantial complexity, and involve the development of new improved techniques and procedures. Project assignments may require the planning, scheduling and coordinating of tasks of significant scope or complexity with other departments or programs and frequent customer contact to explain methods, techniques or for the presentation of data to resolve issues or provide solutions to technical problems.
Provide complex technical assistance in the design, development, testing and modification of engineering prototypes.
Design, develop, construct and modify complex electronic circuits and mechanical designs utilizing known design concepts. Determine circuit values for specified maximum performance in basic circuits by making necessary mathematical calculations.
Works independently and closely with electrical, mechanical, software and systems engineering to troubleshoot systems, parts tracking and ordering, modifying, manipulating and configuring test setups that supports engineering prototypes.
Be able to design and create software scripts to do some work that insure proper function of system sub-assemblies that may include other software, electronics and mechanical items.
Determine type of tests to be performed, approve and suggest modifications to testing equipment and analyze test results to evaluate performance of products or equipment.
Determine appropriate materials and processes for preparing technical.
Conduct experiments to evaluate operating characteristics of products or processes. Assist in the planning, testing and evaluation of laboratory equipment, new and existing materials and techniques.
Exercise specialized technical judgment in the substitution of parts and materials. Evaluate and select optimum alternatives.
Develop or improve techniques to meet quality, function and cost standards.
Maintain effective liaison with all interfacing departments to assist engineering in transition from development into production.
Design, construct, modify and support in the engineering of various tooling fixtures necessary for the assembly of components for various devices/instruments that are in prototype, production build and/or test.
May act as technical representative, traveling to customer sites and/or tradeshows to advise and instruct in the installation, operation, and maintenance of Company-produced products.
Assure compliance of specific electronic equipment’s maintenance and calibration documentation requirements.
Compile, compute, analyze and present a variety of engineering data as required.
Review designs and specifications for completeness, accuracy, adequacy and compliance with company and customer specifications.
Specify, design, document, order and test cabling assemblies.
Support outside agency testing as needed per product.
Support engineering and manufacturing for engineering change orders.
Direct activities and provide technical direction to less senior technicians in building, testing and troubleshooting equipment.
Requires a technical Associate’s Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar field and 10+ years of directly related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be knowledgeable of a wide variety of materials that would be used for engineering and project startup development.
Soldering Certification is desired.
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Tech II in Westborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA
- Field Service Specialist in phoenix AZ
- HR Shared Services Representative in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Manchester NH
- Shift Supervisor in Gloucester City NJ