Our client in Oxnard, CA is looking for a Senior Drafter on a contract basis!
You are responsible for
• Creates and modifies detailed drawings using CAD hardware and software from sketches, layouts or notes provided by engineering.
• Completes details of major layout drawings prepared by others in accordance with standard engineering drafting practices
• Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as, CAD, CAM or CATIA
• Combines various details from sketches, drawings, or blueprints and makes required calculations.
• Incumbent works from data such as previous drawings, layouts, detailed sketches, notes, verbal instructions, and standard references directed by engineers
• Contributes design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product.
• Checks drawing plots versus the project input for correctness and conformance to standards.
• Works with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and ECN/ECR documentation.
• May work with system management including file maintenance, backup and storage.
• Final drawings must display completeness, clarity, and accuracy
You are a part of
Fast growing department located in Oxnard
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 5 years of experience in the RF industry or equivalent
• Experience using Solidworks
• Autodesk Inventor is a plus
• Experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.