Our client located in Wilmington, MA is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.
They Systems Engineer will be responsible for validation and verification of requirements, as well as developing and verifying interfaces between systems and subsystems. Ideally the candidate will have experience with optics, but experience with any complex system will be sufficient (airborne systems, missiles, radars, RF).
- BS in an Engineering discipline
- 5-15 years of experience
- Experience in Systems Level Development, analysis and risk mitigation
- Experience with complex systems: either electro-optics or space
- Validations and Verification of Requirements
- Developing and verifying interfaces between major systems and subsystems
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering
- Capable of using the following tools: Matlab, Matched, STK, and JIRA
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance