- Conducts tests on virtual and live fire products. Tests hardware, software, and mechanical devices. Works under the supervision of a Test Engineer. Documents test results and creates/edits/dispositions Problem Reports (PR).
- Job Core Responsibilities
- Must load and configure software installers via CD/DVD or USB flash drive
- Must follow test procedures and document results
- Must be able to detect, report, and verify PRs
- Handle and operate various weapon simulators while testing
- Work effectively as a team member
- Job Specifications
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer gaming experience is a big plus
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills when working in team environment
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills working with Windows 7 and 10 environment
- Basic proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Lift and handle/operate weapons weighing up to 25lbs.
- Required: High School Diploma and 3+ years equivalent direct related experience working in a test environment as a software or hardware tester.
- Preferred: Associate's Degree in a technical field or 3 - 5 years equivalent direct related testing experience.