Scrum Master - eCommerce
Scrum Master - eCommerce
Do you want to be part of a global digital transformation journey and help grow a multi-million $$ digital and B2B eCommerce business? Would you like the opportunity to impact global business (operations in 30+ countries in Americas, EU and Asia, customers in 100+ countries)?
If yes, lets chat.
About the role:
This Scrum Master role will be responsible for a critical eCommerce initiative within the company’s Digital Transformation. First and foremost, the ideal candidate must be an Agile champion. Next, you should be well versed in both Agile principles and scrum best practices. Last, but certainly not least, you will need to partner with coworkers across the organization to ensure your team is delivering high quality business value for our customers.
Who are they seeking to attract?
They are looking for individuals to join our team of talented professionals who share never-ending passion and an unwavering focus on customer experience. Our client believes that hiring and developing the best talent will lead to diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures to create better products and services.
Our client offers a welcoming and dynamic workplace and they’re excited about what’s next on their Transformation journey. Join them.
- Ensure the development team follows core Agile principles of collaboration, commitment, reflection and continuous improvement
- Lead all team Agile ceremonies and represent your team at program level alignment meetings
- Manage team level risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Partner with Product Management to develop a healthy, prioritized, and executable product backlog with stories that meet the Definition of Ready
- Foster close collaboration across all team members and encourage cross-team support and cooperation
- Administer metrics tracking and other duties on behalf of the team
- Agile Advocate
- 3+ years of proven Agile team management and sprint execution
- You have successfully delivered at least 3 projects in the digital/Web/eCommerce domain using Agile methodologies
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring a team to maximize progress and potential
- Able to articulate the business challenge your team is helping to solve
- Have good communication, analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills as well as a learning attitude
- Willing to ensure adherence to Agile methodologies
- Certified Scrum Master
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology or related experience