Are you looking for a role to utilize your Manufacturing or Production experience in a growing industry? Our client in the Biotechnology industry needs several Production Technicians to join their team in the SW metro! This is a contract to hire, long term opportunity!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN:
- Formulating, filling, testing and packaging.
- Perform the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of reagent components and instruments.
- Conduct testing on solutions which include pH, conductivity, and density, to ensure adherence to production/process specifications.
- Assure compliance with FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and ISO regulatory requirements.
- Identify, recommend and implement quality improvements including but not limited to production methods, equipment performance, product quality and efficiencies.
.EXPERIENCE OF THE PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN:
- Must have 2+ years relevant Manufacturing experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred (e.g. FDA, ISO).