Assembler (1st & 2nd shift)
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Assembler (1st & 2nd shift)
Title:Assembler (1st & 2nd shift)
Our client in Ashland, MA is looking for an Assembler to join their team on both 1st & 2nd shift!
Perform any one of a variety of small bench and/or precision electromechanical assembly, machine operations, as assigned, in the production of a wide range of products, such as fire suppression panels and other miscellaneous assemblies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work from route sheets, blueprints, verbal instructions, manufacturing engineering, or other engineering specifications, to perform the required operations paying close attention to quality standards in appearance and function.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed
- Assist in the training of other employees as directed by the lead person or supervisor.
- Within the limitations of recognized or standard methods and procedures, use judgment to plan and perform such duties as soldering, mechanical assembly, riveting, hypoting, function testing, calibrating, and inspection.
- Perform minor set-up operations, monitor output, and adjust as necessary.
- May perform other, at times more difficult, assembly duties where only general methods are available.
- Use standard equipment and hand tools such as screwdrivers, hammers, cutter, formers, riveters, test and calibration equipment, hypots, heat guns, wrenches and various other hand tools to perform required operations.
- May use specialized tools or perform more accurate fitting or adjusting on very intricate assemblies.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Move materials as necessary in performance of duties.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to the lead person or supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Follow established company rules and regulations and safety precautions.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as directed.
- Demonstrated abilities in the following areas:
- Electromechanical assembly
- Ability to read and interpret detailed instructions and procedures (blueprints, route sheets, sales orders, and specifications).
- Radiation and Hand Truck Training
- Lift up to 35 lbs.
- Wrist Movement
- Quick motions
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA