Searching for an Assembler on 1st shift (7-3:30pm), contract role located in Derry, NH. The Assembler will perform various hand assemblies, component PCB insertion, soldering, and machine operating duties while building electrical/mechanical sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Must be able to work from assembly drawings, visual aids, blueprints and other written instructions in performing assigned duties.
- Work with wire cutters, screwdrivers, soldering irons, pliers and other hand tools/equipment.
- Package, mark or label material as required.
- May assist in training of new personnel.
- Perform production testing.
- Comply with workmanship standards. Strive to meet productivity targets.
- Operate various production equipment (pad printer, label maker, wire cutter, etc.)
- Move material as necessary. Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow all safety rules.
- Inspect own work for quality
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Individual is required to have a good attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Minimum of 6 months as an electronic assembler with IPC soldering certification.