Assembly Test Tech
Assembly Test Tech
The Manufacturing Assembly & Test Technician will be responsible for kitting, assembly, test, verification, and packaging, of Proveris’s products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Kit, assemble, test, verify, and package Proveris hardware products including electro-mechanical components, cables, harnesses, motion control and opto-mechanical positioning assemblies, optical systems, safety enclosures, and aerosol waste collectors.
- Help improve manufacturing processes including work instructions, bills of material, incoming inspection procedures, and costs.
- Perform incoming inspection of critical components including handling of non-conforming products.
- Assist with packing/un-packing boxes, racks and crates for possible company move.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on product manufacturing and testing experience preferably in an internationally recognized quality management system (i.e. ISO9001, or cGxP) environment.
- Excellent electro-mechanical assembly skills/knowledge including torque requirements, ESD, basic wiring, cable fabrication, and soldering.
- Experience with basic electrical/electronic components (capacitors, diodes, resistors, relays, etc.), mechanical and optical assembly, along with Test/Mfg equipment (voltmeters, oscilloscopes, drill presses, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and work instructions.
- Excellent time/task management, interpersonal relationships, oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with MS Office including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook software packages a plus.
- Experience working with an ERP software package, such as Rootstock, would be helpful.
- “Hands-on” personality with a proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent in an engineering or electro-mechanical technology-oriented discipline.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 40 or more pounds.
Moderate noise level associated with open office work environment and site conditions.
- Have ownership of your own performance and success
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in accordance with your signed Confidentiality/Non-Compete Agreement
- Maintain a professional demeanor in all interactions
- Maintain a professional appearance with attention to clean, appropriate attire and good grooming practices
- Heed and practice Proveris’s values and principles