Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2 to 3 years of previous medical device assembly experience.
- Must be able to communicate by way of telephone, email, or in person to supervisors, leads and team members.
- Must be able to understand verbal and written work instructions.
- Basic mathematical skills as required to perform job duties (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment and follow the clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Must be able to perform repetitive work according to set procedures, sequence and pace.
- Knowledge of GDP, GMP, and Lean Manufacturing preferred.
- Maintains confidentiality of documents and processes.
- Must have fine motor skills and high degree of dexterity and eye coordination to work with and assemble small parts and subassemblies using both hands.
- Must be able to operate manufacturing and measurement equipment when applicable following appropriate training; not limited to: microscopes, test equipment, EFDs, ultrasonic welders, soldering irons, dial calipers, pressure gages, and rulers.
- Basic MS Windows skills and site-specific PC programs as required to perform job duties following training.
- Successfully attained the knowledge, skills and abilities associated with the Assembler I job description.
- Experienced in assembling medical devices on two or more product lines at or above the quantity standard rate projected by the supervisor or lead.
- Demonstrates an understanding of our Quality System Policies by referencing and explaining written line procedures.
- Complete and maintain accurate written records of manufacturing operations on production documentation following appropriate training i.e.
- Device History Records, Data Sheets and Lot Control.
- Understand and carry out instructions by their assigned Supervisor or Lead regarding priorities, work schedules, special assignments, job standards and related information required to build medical devices.
- Adaptable to changes in procedures and is able to learn new procedures due to product line and technology modifications.
- May be asked to cross train on a variety of product line operations.
- May assist Assembler III or Lead in training procedures.
- General understanding of LEAN Manufacturing Principals to assist in improving established metrics.
- Proactively informs the lead or supervisor of material shortages.
- Maintains a safe work environment by following and practicing good housekeeping and safety guidelines policies (e.g. ergonomics, job rotation, stretching exercises, tool handling and preventive maintenance).
- Maintain acceptable standards for attendance and work overtime and varying shifts as needed.
- Uses time effectively and constructively, does not engage in idle conversation that disrupts others and or the assigned operation, stays in the work area and does not abuse break times.
- Volunteers in Shared Leadership activities. i.e. Kanban Management, Calibration, and Metrics Board Maintenance.
- All Other Essential Duties as directed.
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchasing Associate in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Optical Coatings Technician in Nashua NH
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Grind Operator - Assembler in Lebanon NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Ring Finishing Cell Technician 2nd and 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Shop Technician (Mechanical) in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Rework Operator (Hand solderer) in Angleton TX
- Clickshare Tech Support in Duluth GA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Incoming inspector in Austin TX
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Executive Assistant in Littleton MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- W2 Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY