Opportunity to work in a laboratory with another technician. This position is responsible for manufacturing, dispensing, and packaging reagents and buffers.
- Accurately measure dry and liquid ingredients using scales and pipettes to manufacture buffers, standards, and reagents.
- Accurately and effectively use pH meters, dispensers, fluorometers, anmd spectrophotometers.
- Asceptically perform microbiological plating
- Document all manufacture of products and Quality Control tasks.
- BA degree in a science field or related experience or the combination of education and experience that enables perfomance of all aspects of the position
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.