CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift
Title:CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR (2nd Shift)
This position builds the operator’s skills and knowledge to efficiently perform and maintain the manufacturing processes to produce precision aerospace components.
• Perform set up and operate CNC machinery as required (Independent setup preferred).
• Use manual inspection equipment as required, e.g. height stands, micrometers, indicators, dial bores, verniers, etc.
• Work with aerospace materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, magnesium, titanium, and nickel alloys.
• Read/interpret operation sheets and work instructions.
• Adhere to established policies and company procedures and standard work.
• Participate in process improvement initiatives utilizing lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
• Document and communicate manufacturing performance issues to maintain continuity between shifts and decrease machine downtime.
• Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
• Follow all safety policies, rules and regulations.
• Other duties as assigned by Leads, Supervisors and/or Managers.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
Safety glasses/shields, appropriate manufacturing closed toed footwear, gloves, hearing protection may be required or other protective equipment as needed.
• US Citizen or permanent resident
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 to 3 years of CNC experience.
• Ability to work with tight tolerances.
• Aerospace experience desired.
• Basic understanding of math or industrial mathematics.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to read technical drawings.
• Ability to set, use or setup various measuring devices.
• Solid problem solving skills.
• Ability to read & interpret machining program language (strongly desired).
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Hopkinton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA