CNC Machinist/Programmers wanted in the Kennesaw, GA
We are seeking both skilled CNC Machinists and CNC Programmers for a growing client in the Kennesaw area. This is a temp to hire opportunity and we are ideally looking for candidates who are interested in a long term stable opportunity.
There are both 1st and 2nd shift positions available. Pay ranges from $20 to $30 hourly based on experience, skill set and interview.
- Have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Have own tools
- Experience in the aerospace industry a big plus
- Have experience programming with Mastercam
- Experience with Haas Machines is a plus
- Be able to read military specs and blueprints
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency: Grammar must be excellent to effectively and professionally communicate in written and verbal forms.
- Technical Capacity – must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, and must be a quick learner to learn applicable software specific to the company.
- Ethical Conduct
- Project Management
- Time Management Supervisory Responsibility
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a climate-controlled job shop environment.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position.
- We may still be able to talk if you are looking for part-time work.
Day and Night Shift Available
Day Shift are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Night Shift are Monday through Thursday, 3:15 p.m. to 1:45 a.m.
Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, AFLAC, 401K, Paid holidays, paid time off
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to Kyle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org