CNC Operator (1st & 3rd)
Our premier client in the Framingham, MA area is looking to add CNC Operators to their team. We are currently seeking 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift operators on a long term contract basis.
Looking for experienced individuals that can set up and operate CNC Turret Lathes and/or machining centers to perform a normal range of operations including to drill, ream, bore, tap, thread, chamfer, turn, face, repeatedly to close tolerances and required finishes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work from drawings, route sheets, CNC programs using required equipment, fixtures, tooling, chucks, collets, etc. necessary to perform required operations.
- Use micrometers, verniers, dial indicators, comparators and other measuring equipment.
- Set-ups exacting and somewhat difficult, may include turning or boring chuck jaws for specific jobs.
- Work on ferrous and non-ferrous metals with close tolerances.
- Down load programs and tools according to run off sheet. Set speeds and feeds and make dry run in presence of qualified set-up person and or Programmer. Program changes made by others.
- Change dull tooling. Sharpen tools as needed. Make necessary tool adjustments to retain required dimensions or finishes. Inspect own work to establish frequency.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Move materials as necessary in performance of duties or as directed.
- Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean and orderly conditions.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Assist with training employees as directed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as directed
- Basic mathematical skills together with the use of CNC programs, complicated drawings, route sheets, and various types of precision measuring instruments.
- One (1) to three (3) years applied machining training.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed instructions and procedures (blueprints, route sheets, and specifications).
- Must be able to acquire a powered industrial vehicle certification which includes a written, driving and a medical exam.
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Sunrise FL
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Franklin MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN