Job Title: Glass or Stone CNC Operator Position
Pay: Up to $25.00hr (Based on Experience)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:00am-3:30pm
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is a hands-on manufacturing position with responsibilities revolving around producing, editing and correcting dxf files for flat glass or stone shapes using AutoCAD and similar drawing programs
- Ability to check and verify measurements, select proper tooling for routing, drilling, and polishing with verifying tool wear and order requirements
- Accurately add and adjust notches, cutouts, holes, and dimensions as needed
- Transfer files between software products
- Load material on or into machining center without scratching or damage
- Operate machinery to process materials while lifting and maneuvering large parts with mechanical and/or team assistance
- Verify work against paperwork
- Follow safety and production procedures
Education and Experience:
- High school Diploma and/or GED certification.
- 5-7+ yrs current experience working with computer controlled CNC heavy materials fabrication equipment such as waterjets, plasma cutters, routers, cutting tables and woodworking equipment for metal, glass, marble, stone or wood (glass and stone preferred)
- Shape AutoCAD or similar drawing/editing and operations experience
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening, which includes drug and background screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift and move heavy glass, 50+ lbs., in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to read and interpret a tape measure.
- Ability to stand for 7.5 hours, this is a 100% shop floor position.
- Excellent opportunities to use your skills and grow with one of the nation’s largest independent glass fabricators and distributors.
- Full time Position 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, with occasional OT available.
- Competitive wages, commensurate with experience, along with a review after probationary period (90 days), pay increases on an annual basis
- Annual bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include, medical, Rx, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 401k, FSA and other misc. benefits.
- Company paid holidays (after probationary period).
- Paid Time Off beginning at 12 days/year.
- Convenient Location in Paulsboro, NJ, 10 minute drive after crossing
CBB or WW Bridge.