This position is responsible for setting up machines, checking products, and keeping production items running through machining areas with quantity and quality acceptable to the Standard. May also perform additional responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, non-destructive testing, cell support, mass finishing, injection molding, and polishing.
Responsibilities of the CNC Operator:
- Setup machines, lathes, mills, or machining centers for the production of products.
- Participate in ongoing process improvements.
- Record production through DPI terminal and maintain count cards.
- May perform additional cell responsibilities as necessary.
Requirements of the CNC Operator:
- High School diploma plus two years machining experience on CNC lathes and/or mills or have four semesters or verified vocational or high school machine shop training with one year of CNC experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of precision measuring equipment including mics, calipers, comparators, and indicators.
- Must be able to lift in up to 50 -pound range repeatedly.
- Must be able to work in a team/cellular environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform setup on machines.
- Med Device experience a plus.