The Column Assembly/Utility Department is a fast paced work environment. Under limited supervision, an individual is to perform multiple tasks within the department on a daily basis. Activities include, but are not limited to, assembling, testing, inspecting, tumbling and polishing various product used in the application of the medical field.
Individuals must be able to...
- Build small mechanical assemblies with the use of tweezers and other small tools.
- Operate automated manufacturing equipment.
- Work and keep up with an assembly line.
- Use a 20 power microscope with a high intensity light source for inspection of components.
- Enter data into a computer database.
- Read and understand engineering drawings and be able to follow process documentation.
- Perform simple arithmetic.
- Work well as an individual or in a team oriented environment.
- Move finished product to other departments.
Individuals are required to have...
- A high school diploma or equivalent - vocational trade school preferred.
- Prior mechanical assembly experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good fine motor skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and pay attention to detail.
This opening is a Night position from Monday-Thursday from 3:00pm-1:00am