Column Utility Operator
Searching for a Mechanical Assembler in Milford, MA Monday-Thursday 3pm-1AM. This individual will perform multiple tasks within the column assembly area while working to achieve quality, productivity, and employee performance goals. This is a long-term contract position. Drug & Background required. $15-$16/hr
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
- High School diploma or equivalent, vocational trades preferred, prior mechanical assembly preferred
- Mechanical Assembly
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and engineer drawings
- Must have exp. working with measuring equipment such as micrometers and calipers
- Good fine motor skills, the ability to work with tweezers and other small tooling
- Able to work individually or in a team oriented environment
- Must have inspection exp.
- Must be familiar with good inspection techniques. A Drop Indicator, Micrometer, Verniers or other types of gaging.
- Ability to work and keep up with fast paced assembly line
- Must have experience working under a microscope/magnifier
- Must have good command of the English Language and reading skills.