Our client in Milford, MA is looking for an Assembler to join their team on a long term indefinite contract.
Job Description of the Assembler
Under general supervision, individual is to perform multiple tasks within the column assembly area. Work with the department supervisor to achieve quality, productivity, and employee performance goals.
Responsibilities of the Assembler
Individual is to perform multiple tasks within the column assembly area including mechanical assembly, operating automated manufacturing equipment, and entering data into the computer database. Use of microscope with high intensity light source for inspection of components. Work with the department supervisor to achieve quality productivity, and employee performance goals.
Qualifications of the Assembler
- High School diploma or equivalent, vocational trades preferred, prior mechanical assembly preferred
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings, perform simple arithmetic, and keep records
- Good manual dexterity and the ability to work with tweezers and other small tooling
- Able to work individually or in a team
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Small piece Mechanical Assembly of machine components
- Must have inspection experience and have worked with measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, drop indicator and Verniers
- Must have experience working under a microscope/magnifier
- Must have attention to detail due to working with components with critical surface finishes
Must be able to pass Drug and Background Test
Location - Milford, MA
Hours: Monday - Thursday 3pm - 1am (4/10 hour days)