Under direct supervision, perform daily janitorial duties to maintain standards of cleanliness and safety in all company buildings.
1st Shift 7am-3:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain facilities as required by Lead Custodian.
- Provide routine basic housekeeping of all production and service areas to maintain an appropriate environment for manufacturing, manufacturing support and storage of finished goods including but not limited to:
- Window Cleaning
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Emptying Trash
- Sidewalk maintenance in inclement weather
- Report safety issues found during routine maintenance to supervisor.
- Provide other maintenance functions as assigned by management.
Janitorial experience preferred.
Strong work ethic and commitment to quality.
English literacy, both verbal and written.
Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms. ? Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.