Customer Experience Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Customer Experience Manager
Title:Customer Experience Manager
Customer Experience Manager
We are seeking a skilled customer service manager for a high-end manufacturing facility in the Norcross area. This is a direct hire opportunity with an amazing company. If you have a background in running a customer service team for a manufacturing facility and are looking for a new role, please review the details below and apply today!
This position pays in a range of 50-60K yearly depending on experience.
The Customer Experience Manager will increase customer satisfaction and foster customer loyalty by developing trust with our customers, actively listening to understand the customer’s needs and expectations, and communicating effectively with customers and internal business partners to drive positive action and results.
The Customer Experience Manager will help lead a customer-centric transformation of the Service Department as we continue our transformation to a world-class service organization. He/she requires a passion for customer satisfaction, strong leadership, effective communication skills and a drive for continuous process improvement.
Customer Experience is essential to the company’s success; the Customer Experience Manager is a highly visible role with interaction and significant responsibility at all levels of management with our customers. This job is an opportunity to do the best work of your life and support others in doing the same. Are you up to the challenge?
- Serve as the primary escalation point for all service-related issues.
- Build trust and confidence with customers that we will help resolve their service issues.
- Take a customer-focused approach to each issue and proactively work to resolve it.
- Diffuse volatile customer situations using empathy, active listening, and creative problem-solving to find the solution that best balances the needs of the customer and the company.
- Use de-escalation techniques to communicate effectively with upset customers.
- Handle all customer interactions with care and candor.
- Respond with courtesy and in a timely manner to all customer phone or email communications.
- Set appropriate customer expectations.
- Help to create a positive and supportive culture.
- Manage change effectively using strategies that honor company's Vision and Values.
- Provide personalized and proactive support to our customers and Service team.
- Follow up on all customer issues until completely resolved.
- Leadership and Management
- Conduct regular 1-on-1 coaching for service associates to improve communication and customer interaction skills.
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships with other departments to implement new programs and projects such as new processes, quality assurance, tools, and training that will improve the overall customer experience.
- Communicate with service management on all customer issues.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and various business departments including service, sales, customer service and accounting to resolve issues.
- Metrics and Process Improvement
- Identify key customer experience metrics; track and actively work to improve these metrics to ensure service quality and positive customer experience.
- Analyze performance trends and create/execute action plans to remediate issues.
- Achieve established performance goals for improvement in customer experience.
- Seek continuous improvement by determining OKR’s, setting performance expectations and managing to the goals through coaching, training, motivating and developing service personnel.
- Drive improvements and process changes that benefit the customer.
- Identify trends to identify common service issues that can be addressed to improve the overall customer experience.
- Administrative and Other Duties
- Develop a customer-centric CRM/CEM training program for the Service department.
- Maintain accurate records of customer issues and communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Experience: Three years of customer service management experience required
- Knowledge & Skills:
- This role requires a self-starter who is effective at prioritizing and organizing deliverables.
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Writes clearly and concisely
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to work with and influence others at all levels within the company
- Must be flexible and able to multitask
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed, including nights and weekends
- Intermediate PC skills (MS Excel, MS Word)
If you are interested in this job opportunity and feel your skills and work experience are a good match, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ