Document Control Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Document Control Specialist
Title:Document Control Specialist
We are in search for a Document Control Specialist in the Westborough, MA. This is a temp - hire position.
This position is responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting the documentation control needs of manufacturing engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support change/release process of documentation for Manufacturing Engineers/Production including drawings, bills of material, wire run lists, and work instructions.
- During the change/release process, examine documents to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Quality check work against work orders, maintaining high accuracy.
- Under direction, compile, maintain and archive control records and related files to release drawings and other engineering documents to production and other operating departments as requested.
- Confer with document originators and other personnel to resolve any identified discrepancies and compile appropriate changes to documents.
- Post document changes to controlled records, release documents via company change release process, and notify affected individuals and departments of change approvals.
- Provide accurate and efficient document control and data management.
- Fulfills requests for hard and soft copies of controlled documentation.
- Maintain and enter data into the company Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Prepares and provides Production documentation upon request.
- Performs other Manufacturing Engineering department duties as required.
- Create labels as requested by production work orders using company standard software tools.
- 0-5 years’ experience in documentation control and data management roles.
- Familiarity with use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Some exposure to configuration and use of document management structures/systems, including ERP and EPDM Enterprise Product Data Management (EDMP) systems preferred. Experience with Epicor E10 and SolidWorks EPDM a strong plus.
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Tester in Suwanee GA
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Machine Operator (Weld Cell) in Salem NH
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Industrial Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Production Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Technical Writer in Miami FL
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Leader in Anoka MN
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- CAD Drafter in Acton MA
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- Quality Inspector in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN
- Associate Program Manager in Chaska MN
- Custodian in Nashua NH
- R&D Research Associate in San Jose CA
- Quality Engineer in Anoka MN
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician III in Duluth GA
- MFG Test Engineer in Littleton MA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Print Press Operator in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- Fitter in Memphis TN
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- Material handler with Cycle count Experience in Concord CA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Concord CA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC