Document Control Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Document Control Specialist
Title:Document Control Specialist
Searching for a Document Control Specialist located in Worcester, MA to support a growing medical device company on 1st shift.
Document Control Specialist
- The Document Control Specialist position will have an area of excellence that will focus on primary responsibilities e.g. control of documents and records, review of Device History Records, initiation of change requests, etc.
- The Document Control Specialist supports the Director of Quality and Compliance and Quality Manager to achieve Quality Department objectives and goals by providing administrative assistance. .
- Understands and follows good documentation practices in a cGMP and ISO 13485 environment.
- Organizes and reviews Device History Records (DHR’s) at the completion of the manufacturing cycle and ensures all signatures and data are present prior to final approval. May scan DHR’s, save electronically and upload to FTP sites
- Assists Quality management with the creation, update, and processing of new and existing procedures, work instructions, and all other Quality department documentation.
- Update Quality Manuals as needed.
- Assists in the development and maintains associate training curriculum, which consists of documentation, training records, training matrix and materials.
- Files training logs within Omnify upon completion of training.
- Assists in the administration of Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- Assists in coordinating and preparing monthly Quality Metrics for Management Review.
- Assists in the entry of Non-conformances, Customer Complaints, and other Quality items within the respective Quality Databases.
- Maintains the Quality System Documentation Control System including the Master List.
- Performs all Quality Department administrative functions as required.
- Scan Design History Files (DHF), to save electronically.
- Enter documents into electronic systems including BOM, part creation and documents, work instructions, uploading drawings and procedures.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator and tenacious follow up.
- Attention to details and superior organizational skills.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- High School Diploma or GED required, some College education preferred.
- Working knowledge of cGMP, QSR, ISO, SOP’s, work rules and safety guidelines preferred.
- 2+ year’s office experience, preferably in a medical device manufacturing organization.
- Advanced computer skills in such areas as keyboarding, MS Excel, MSWord, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, ERP, Internet, & Database Management beneficial.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Physical requirements
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Entry Level Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Order Puller in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Cherry Picker Operator in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Fiber Assembler (Clean Room) in Marlborough MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Applications Project Manager in Milford MA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep. in Lawrenceville GA
- Accounts payable Coordinator in Hopkinton MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- ERP-IT Specialist in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- Print Production Specialist (CA) in Irvine CA
- Production control clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA
- Quality Inspector in Boxborough MA
- Program Manager in MA
- Welder-Assembler I (Probes) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I (Wire) (1st Shift) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Meat Processing Manager in Collingswood NJ
- Lumber Sales Support - Quote Coordinator in Gloucester City NJ
- Customer Service in Center Valley PA
- Electrical Designer in Marietta GA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Test Technician in Austin TX
- Software Test Engineer in San Diego CA
- Mechanical Assembly in Duluth GA
- EM Assembler in Billerica MA
- Electrical-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Fermentation (Mechanical) Technician 1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Sales Application Engineer in Keene NH
- Distribution Clerk in Center Valley PA
- Manager of Operational Excellence in Elkton MD
- Specimen Technician I in Opelika AL
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Dispatcher in Everett MA
- Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- General Assembly in Flowery Branch GA
- Product Development Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Software Engineer-Motion Control in lowell MA
- Helpdesk Support Rep in Marlborough MA
- Human Resources Representative in Millville NJ
- Junior Accountant in Ashland MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Machine Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Set Up Operator in Buena NJ
- Injection Set Up Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Salesforce Developer in Quincy MA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Los Gatos CA
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Concur Reporting Analyst in Milford MA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Private Aviation Consultant in Quincy MA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Production Manager in MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- In Process Inspector - 2nd Shift in Central Manchester CT
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA