Primary Job Duties:
- Assembly of small electro-mechanical and chassis assemblies.
- Assembly of harness and cable assemblies.
- PTH (Plated Through Hole) and SMT (Surface Mount) PCB assembly and soldering.
- Will be required to lift up to 65 lbs
- Hours Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area following 5S practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required skills and/or education:
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Extensive use of hand tools (Screwdrivers, Pliers, Wire Cutters and Strippers ).
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to read and interoperate assembly drawings and schematics.
- Experience with ESD ( Electro Static Discharge ) initiatives a plus
- Soldering to IPC – 610 standards experience a plus
- Must be able to read English.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Strong adherence to company policies