Are you looking for an Assembly opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the Medical Device industry needs an experienced Electronic Assembler to join their team near Saint Paul. This is a temp to hire role with growth potential.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Assembler:
- Assemble components to produce products according to written specifications.
- Perform visual or other inspection of components to ensure product quality.
- Perform visual or other inspection of components, sub-assemblies, and end product to ensure quality in accordance with written specifications, prints, and ISO-9001 and FDA requirements.
Qualifications of the Electronic Assembler:
- 6 months of electrical mechanical assembly or soldering experience
- 2 years previous experience in medical assembly/production, or a combination