Em Assemblers 2nd shift
Em Assemblers 2nd shift
We are looking for Electro-mechanical Assemblers to join a growing manufacturing team in Merrimack, NH on 1st and 2nd shifts. You will be helping to save lives by building products that help in the diagnosis of COVID-19. These are temp to permanent roles with opportunity for growth. $1000 sign on bonus and 10% differential for 2nd shift.
Responsibilities of EM Assembler
- Perform all required electro-mechanical or opto-mechanical assembly, alignment or calibration of subassembly or system level hardware. This activity will be accomplished in accordance with engineering drawings, schematics, work instructions and quality standards.
- May work directly with test engineering, fault isolate and repair warranty or customer-owned product in a repair depot environment using customer supplied failure reports, engineering drawings or repair manuals as a general guide.
- Set up test equipment to perform acceptance inspection to assure compliance with drawing and contractual requirements.
- Perform required acceptance testing in accordance with approved Acceptance Test Procedures or other engineering documents with Engineering assistance, if necessary.
- Perform basic diagnostics and fault isolation, as necessary.
- Implement corrective action to improve product reliability.
- May be required to use and operate electro-optical test equipment and complex tools and fixtures.
- Using a computer, assist in preparing assembly, alignment or repair work instructions.
- Identify and participate in the development of special tooling and subsequent production proof.
- Must be able to perform all subordinate tasks required to accomplish the above duties and perform other related duties as required.
- Maintain accurate logs and records.
- Responsible for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous materials and waste.
- Assist other employees in learning new duties as assigned.
Requirements of EM Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years experience in manufacturing complex electro-mechanical subassemblies, major assemblies and systems.
- Must be capable of working independently from engineering drawings, schematics, performance specifications, quality standards and customer repair orders. Intermediate-level computer operations skills required for access to technical data or other required documents.