We are currently hiring for Panel Wire Technicians at all levels of experience to join our advanced manufacturing team in Haverhill, MA! This role is a 1st shift position and does require the individual applying to have some of their own basic tools to get started in the position.
Hours: 8:00a - 5:00p
- Depending on skill level, assemble control panels of varying complexity, following written and verbal instructions.
- Install wires, circuit breakers, transformers, and wires of varying gauges and lengths.
- Read from schematics, blueprints and SOP’s.
- Drill, tap and mount components to control panels using hand and power tools.
- High School Diploma, GED or Vocational School background with at least three years of Assembly experience.
- Candidates should be able to recognize components, have wire color knowledge, and mechanical aptitude.
- Must have some basic tools including a wire crimper, screwdrivers, wire-strippers, and a tape measure.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English