MS Office (Outlook Calendar Management, Email and Lync)
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Basic Function: To help ensure the Corporate Office is efficient and productive.
- High School graduate with good communications skills (written and oral).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A working knowledge of Audio/Visual and computer equipment is desired.
- Responsible for the incoming distribution and outgoing processing of US mail.
- Responsible for delivering incoming mail, UPS, FedEx and courier packages to employees.
- Assist employees with US mail and FedEx shipments.
- Assist with tracking missing or lost packages.
- Cover receptionist morning and lunch break.
- Cover receptionist when out sick or on vacation.
- Answer all calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain adequate levels of kitchen supplies in all 7 kitchens
- Maintain adequate levels of office supplies in the storage room.
- Using Excel to do reporting/accruals.
- Using the Purchasing card to pay bills.
Special Room Request:
- Set up and break down of Auditorium as large meetings arise.
- May require coming in early or staying late.
- Organization of conference rooms on a daily basis.
- Cleaning white boards daily.
- Keep common areas clean and clear at all times.
- Rearrange office furniture as requested.
- Hang bulletin boards/pictures.
- Using the Angus system to input building requests.
- Office environment.
- Capable of lifting 100 pounds.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing schedule.
- Able to work independently with plenty of initiative as well as being a team player.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.